The role is responsible for providing administrative support to the company on all projects. The incumbent will also provide high level support to the Chief Executive Officer including schedule management, expense control, handling internal and external inquiries.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the CEO’s daily and weekly schedule.
- Provide secretarial support for meetings when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders and confirming venues.
- Organize internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary logistics are completed. E.g. securing a meeting venue, welcoming guests, providing entertainment for the guests especially when meetings are held at the Corporate Office.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications to the CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and other correspondence etc.
- Communicate important updates and information as directed by the CEO
- Ensure a conducive work environment for all employees within the corporate office including but not limited to provision of power, sanitary items, stationery and 100% uptime of office equipment.
- Ensure first impression of all guests to the office is consistent with values of the company which is to portray highly professional business and work environment
- Manage all incoming physical mail and messages to the company and its employees, ensuring accurate record keeping and effective distribution to intended recipient.
- Responsible for making travel arrangements for all employees including protocol services where appropriate.
- Responsible for the management of company vehicles.
- Coordinate ad-hoc projects, as and when requested/required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Humanities or related field.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organizational and administrative knowledge
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in a similar role.
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
Their role is to monitor cash flow in companies, managing bank accounts, maintaining financial records, performing banking operations, providing financial advice to the company and handling the cash m ... read more...
The role is responsible for monitoring cash flow in companies, managing bank accounts, maintaining financial records, performing banking operations, providing financial advice to the company and handl ... read more...
The role is responsible for providing administrative support to the company on all projects. ... read more...