To provide operational support, to the Human Resources Lead, in the execution of all HR programs and processes, while providing day-to-day Employee relations and administrative support. Responsible for administering the company payroll and managing employee records.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support for the implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Responsible for maintaining the HRIS platform while ensuring that employee personal information, salary and benefits (such as welfare, pension, medicals, etc.) are updated per time.
- Support the recruitment process by posting ads, screening and shortlisting and coordinating interview sessions.
- Coordinate the Onboarding and Orientation process for new hires.
- Carry out employee reference checks, and manage the confirmation process for non-management hires.
- Support in the preparation of monthly payroll and other statutory reports.
- Liaises with HMO, Outsourcing agencies and other service providers to ensure efficient delivery of services in line with SLAs.
- Support the performance management process by educating employees on the use of the system and collating results.
- Support in the coordination of in-house learning and development programs for employees on a regular basis and ensure full attendance of both trainees and facilitators.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Humanities, Social Sciences or related field.
- A professional qualification of CIPM, CIPD, SHRM and other recognized HR professional Institutions is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labor laws.
- Proficient use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.